Posted by Hannah.
If you’re looking for floral inspiration for your wedding day, this is the book for you. I had it on pre-order and was so happy when it arrived early at the weekend, I’ve not been able to put it down.
Vintage Wedding Flowers is Vic Brotherson’s second book and it is just as gorgeous as the first. It is crammed full of inspiring floral ideas, from bouquets and button holes to table flowers and hair crowns, all in Vic’s lovely loose, eclectic and romantic style.
I’ve been a fan of Vic’s work for a long time (we often refer to her Vintage Flowers book in consultations) and love her unexpected colour combinations and shared appreciation of unique vintage vessels.
It’s a beautiful book for anyone that loves flowers, weddings and all things vintage and we have an extra copy to giveaway to one lucky winner.
How to enter
There’s a few ways to enter – you can do one or all of them – but each is counted as separate entry so the more you do, the better your chances are of winning.
IMPORTANT: You must use our hashtag #bloomgiveaway for your entry to be counted.
- Leave a comment here with the name of your favourite flower
- Like our Facebook page and comment with the name of your favourite flower (using #bloomgiveaway)
- Follow me on Twitter and tweet a link this post with the name of your favourite flower (using #bloomgiveaway)
- Follow me on Pinterest and pin the first photo and comment with the name of your favourite flower (using #bloomgiveaway)
- Follow me on Instagram and re-post the last image (using #bloomgiveaway)
- UK entrants only
- Only entries with #bloomgiveaway will the be counted
- Competition ends midnight Monday 21st April
- Winner will be picked at random and announced here on the blog
- Prize mailed out within 7 days