Posted by Hannah
I’ve had my eye on these great paper bags forever and finally got around to sourcing a bunch last week. If you’re a slave to Pinterest and interior blogs like I am, you may have seen them around the web looking uber cool in monochrome styled rooms. Well I’m pleased to now offer them with Bloom Fleuriste gift bouquets for fabulous two-in-one wrapping and reusable home storage. Who wouldn’t want to receive one of these beauties?
We often get asked to do bespoke floral designs for gifts like birdcages, hatboxes and planters, but I wanted to offer a little signature something as well with a modern, eco-friendly vibe that compliments our brand and the French inspired name of Bloom Fleuriste. Enter Le sac en papier.
These paper bags are made in France from 100% recycled Kraft paper. They’re super durable and designed to be reused again and again. I love the simple graphic design (with type in English on one side and French on the other) and practical stylish storage the bags provide around the house.
There’s lots of ways to incorporate them into your wedding too, like:
- Hold large floral displays
- Store gifts and cards
- Store props for a photobooth
- Wrap gifts for parents, bridesmaids & best man
We’re celebrating the launch of our new product with a giveaway of one Le sac en papier (RRP £8.50) to a lucky someone.
There’s a few ways to enter – you can do one or all of them – but each is counted as separate entry so the more you do, the better your chances are of winning.
How to enter
Tell us how you would use your Le Sac en Papier, using #lesacenpapier and #bloomgiveaway by:
• Commenting on this post below
• Liking & commenting on our Facebook page
• Tweeting a link to this post @RubyRhino
• Pinning the above picture on Pinterest
• Reposting our Instagram picture
- Only entries with #lesacenpapier and #bloomgiveaway will the be counted
- Competition ends midnight Tuesday 13th May 2014
- Winner will be picked at random and announced here on the blog
- Prize mailed out within 7 days